Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a motor from this guy. I sent him $500 for a deposit and the next day $200 for the remaining balance. I got excuse after excuse on why the motor was never sent and when i asked for my money back then i got more excuses. He even told me that he was going to put the money in my account one night and never did. THis guy will not answer the phone for nothing and has to hide behind a text! If you want to get ripped off then buy alot of stuff from this scammer.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
If you have a proof or a paper, email, text trail of it and proof of the agreement then go to the cops. Talk to the bank also and tell them what happened, they may be able to help.

·
11,782 Posts
Nothing personal, man...but this is exactly why I don't even think about buying from someone with only a few posts. Good luck getting your money back.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah ive been throught this before and the cops in that state dont do anything. SOme states they will though. Most forward you to the FBI COmputer fraud task force (wich i have done on him) and they look into it. they say they look for the guy but who knows. Maybe one day this scum bag will get a knock on his door one day and then have a pair of handcuffs placed on him for fraud!
I try to give every member a even chance. I dont have too many post myself cause i was actually introduced to this site within the past months. Ive been on other forums for almost 6 years so im not a newbie by any means. This site actually kicks ass and iw ill do all in my power (along with everyone else ) to keep it clean and weed these scumbags out. Anyways im done.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
paypal doesnt do anything either. all they do is put a hold on any funds that will be put into that account. If they guy never uses the account anymore it just sits there with no money returned. I hate paypal

·
Banned
14 Posts
you know if you were not being such a tool bag to the guy than he might help you out. You making threats on other forums and all that are not helping you at all. I know him, he is a good guy. That was just a crazy paypal nightmare, and do not try saying I am him like you have been, because that is total bs.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
you know if you were not being such a tool bag to the guy than he might help you out. You making threats on other forums and all that are not helping you at all. I know him, he is a good guy. That was just a crazy paypal nightmare, and do not try saying I am him like you have been, because that is total bs.
Sorry, but if you are a good guy, and you are facing potential legal action, you give the money back asap. It isn't that hard. And you certainly don't avoid answering the phone and never contact the person you have just essentially stole money from.

·
Banned
14 Posts
he is talked to him numorous times on the phone and told him what was going on. paypal didnt just hold his funds, they held all the other $ he had in there as well. So jmansr6 never touched the guys cash. It is a civil matter not criminal. He can try and hit paypal all he wants with legal action but good luck with that. This guy is not telling 100% of the story, there are always two sides.

·
Banned
14 Posts
so in other words he is not facing any potential legal action because paypal held the funds, not him, has hands never touched the guys cash. simple as that

·
Administrator
58,519 Posts
he is talked to him numorous times on the phone and told him what was going on. paypal didnt just hold his funds, they held all the other $ he had in there as well. So jmansr6 never touched the guys cash. It is a civil matter not criminal. He can try and hit paypal all he wants with legal action but good luck with that. This guy is not telling 100% of the story, there are always two sides.
so in other words he is not facing any potential legal action because paypal held the funds, not him, has hands never touched the guys cash. simple as that
I don't see anywhere that he was being a tool bag. Just bought something, paid for it and didn't get anything in return. I would be pissed too.
Why do you know so much about jmansr6 and his business?
I'm actually starting to see the other side of the story.
This is turning out just like the same way as over at kawiforums.
salvageone got banned so jmansr6 came in to help out.:headscratch
http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-parts-parts-motorcycles/187735-05-06-zx6r-part-out-lots-left.html

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
I don't see anywhere that he was being a tool bag. Just bought something, paid for it and didn't get anything in return. I would be pissed too.
Why do you know so much about jmansr6 and his business?
I'm actually starting to see the other side of the story.
This is turning out just like the same way as over at kawiforums.
salvageone got banned so jmansr6 came in to help out.:headscratch
http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-parts-parts-motorcycles/187735-05-06-zx6r-part-out-lots-left.html

What a dumb shit

EZ,terminate his ass.

·
Banned
14 Posts
CBRKILLER well where to begin? I have been friends with jmansr6 for a long time now. I know the whole story and know you people do not. I will not let someone bash a buddy of mine when he is not stating the whole truth. So fuck you Kook. Prob french Canadian at that, even worse.

people believe everything they hear. damn

·
Registered
132 Posts
FYI, they're dealing with THIS guy over on Kawiforums right now as well, and he (jmansr6) is the same person as this salvageone guy posting here. He posted on multiple accounts while selling stuff and came out with some story for the mods that he and his buddy were selling items together. Something along those lines.

Anyway, he has since been banned and has created another screen name "samduff1".

Shady stuff going on. Hope the mods here take a close look at this guy.

http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-parts-parts-motorcycles/187864-have-tons-parts-couple-bikes-im-parting-out-05-06-07-08-zx6r.html

·
Administrator
58,519 Posts
FYI, they're dealing with THIS guy over on Kawiforums right now as well, and he (jmansr6) is the same person as this salvageone guy posting here. He posted on multiple accounts while selling stuff and came out with some story for the mods that he and his buddy were selling items together. Something along those lines.

Anyway, he has since been banned and has created another screen name "samduff1".

Shady stuff going on. Hope the mods here take a close look at this guy.

http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-parts-parts-motorcycles/187864-have-tons-parts-couple-bikes-im-parting-out-05-06-07-08-zx6r.html
I already have admin looking into it at kawiforums.
And I banned salvageone.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts