Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats The Best Jet Kit 4 The 2001 Zx6r ? Ivans, Dyno, Or Factory To Go With A Full Muzzy Exaust And K&n Air Filter?:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I know alot of people that have had great results with both Ivans and Factory Pro. All depends on what you are looking to do and how you set it up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have an 02 zx6r with aftermarket exhaust and k&n. i put a dyno jet kit on and it made a world of differece, i am really happy with it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have an 02 zx6r with aftermarket exhaust and k&n. i put a dyno jet kit on and it made a world of differece, i am really happy with it.
Really because I was considering putting one on as well but somebody said that it wouldn't make that much difference just a smoother power delivery.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you are going to buy an Dynojet kit just make sure you buy from a dealer that you know and trust. I bought one online and when the kit came it was one of the counterfit kits that were floating around on the market. So I was stuck with a bogus kit. Tried to get my money back from the seller however they would not take the kit back and return my money. I have been ordering the proper parts from Dynojet so I can put the kit on my bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts