Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Brake lever got squishy on me today and this is what came out of the brake lines.

Threw some Prestone Dot4 in there until I get the good stuff.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I change mine every season... I am pretty meticulous about my brake fluid, coolant and oil...

best to get yourself a nice hydraulic pressure tool to suck out all the shit stuff...

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I change mine every season... I am pretty meticulous about my brake fluid, coolant and oil...

best to get yourself a nice hydraulic pressure tool to suck out all the shit stuff...
I have a mitty vac. I have pretty smart way of flushing the fluid. I don't drain the system completely. I suck out the fluid from the reservoir and then fill it up with fresh fluid. Then I bleed from the calipers until the liquid is clear. As I bleed I put in more fresh fluid in the reservoir.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I have a mitty vac. I have pretty smart way of flushing the fluid. I don't drain the system completely. I suck out the fluid from the reservoir and then fill it up with fresh fluid. Then I bleed from the calipers until the liquid is clear. As I bleed I put in more fresh fluid in the reservoir.
Thats the same way its suggested in the manual... except its pump method in the manual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts