Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as you can see in my signature I have a Yosh slip-on for my 05 636. I sent an email to the 58cycle website about getting the rest of the pieces to my exhaust(the headers). A guy responded about a day later telling me that it is not possible to buy the separate pieces, and that if I wanted to get the full exhaust I would have to purchase the full kit. According to him the slip-on does not bolt up the same. I went on a couple other websites and saw that the RS-5 kit clearly states that you use your stock mid-pipe. So I am wondering if anyone knows if and where I could buy aftermarket(preferably yosh) exhaust headers, or if the guy was right and I do have to buy the whole system? Anyone know anything PLZ HELP!![/COLOR]

·
Registered
236 Posts
last time i called yosh ,you will have to buy a full system ....some bolt on have different mid pipes and will only work as a ( bolt ) on....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I am going to have to try and find a number I can call and give YOSH a call to find out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a hold of somebody at YOSH through an email and they emailed me back the same day stating that I could get the headers through them for $475. He said I should have no problem getting them to bolt up to my stock mid-pipe.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ive doen a lot of buisness with 58cycle theyve always been helpful and honest just this past week i ordered a new wave for my 96 zx6r they called said it wasnt avlible in the us yet but are going to get it for me anyways from sweeden they said its going to take 4 to 6 weeks i thought this was pretty cool of them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts