Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody travel on the toll roads with an Ipass on their bike?
Making a trip on the bike early this summer to Madison, WI and will be taking the toll roads through Chicago (at a low traffic time) and wasn't sure what to do with the Ipass.

· Premium Member
3,168 Posts
We call it a EZpass up this way, but sure its the same thing.
I've seen people use them before on bikes. I think you just need to call and add your bike reg to it, just like your car.
I think though, just a guess.

· Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Def call them up and add your bike plate to the account. This way if the readers don't read it, they get your plate info and deduct the toll from your account instead of getting a ticket in the mail.

Mount it as high as possible on your windshield and you should be fine.

· Premium Member
8,270 Posts
plate on account. and always hug the toll booth sides, ours don't pick up me when i'm on my bike about 50% of the time.

and if you really wanna have the tag, mine always picks up if i have it in a backpack

· Premium Member
11,237 Posts
You should stop by xD You will be driving right past my town, just about 5 miles out.

· Registered
1,762 Posts
i have a friend who throws her i pass in her jacket and she said it worked just fine

· Registered
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I was going to put it in an arm band or just the inside pocket of my jacket.
I make trips to Mad-town about 2 or 3 times a month.
I'll add the plate to the account and see what happens.
Its not a big deal since they are open toll ways, It'll charge me either way, but if I come to a working gate and it doesnt read, i'm kinda stuck there ya know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.