Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm new to the board (joined yesterday). I purchased my C-14 on 8/30/07 and currently have about 1350 miles on it. I really like this bike and I plan on putting many good miles on it. So far most of my miles have been local miles but I just got back from Deals Gap last Saturday, and I could say that I was very impressed with the way the bike handles. I was easily able to keep up the the sportbikes on the Dragon even with the bags loaded. I had a great time. I've been riding bikes since I was 11 (20 years) and I've owned several bikes. This is my first Kawi. and I'm very impressed.:clap

Bill

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Bill,
Good to hear ya like the bike, I freakin love mine! Was just curious, what part of NC are ya from? I live just north of Greensboro. So far bike has been great, just put a pipe on it, and couldn't be happier!

Allen

·
Registered
11 Posts
And I just saw your other post on the Two Bros pipe, that's mine in the bigger picture about half way down with the NC plates.... I haven't installed a power commander yet, and with just a pipe you don't need it. It still runs great, still just as smooth, just sounds better and has a bit more power up top.... and lighter! I do plan on removing my secondary flies though, and that's when I plan on adding a Power Commander, or otherwise they run really lean down low I hear.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And I just saw your other post on the Two Bros pipe, that's mine in the bigger picture about half way down with the NC plates.... I haven't installed a power commander yet, and with just a pipe you don't need it. It still runs great, still just as smooth, just sounds better and has a bit more power up top.... and lighter! I do plan on removing my secondary flies though, and that's when I plan on adding a Power Commander, or otherwise they run really lean down low I hear.
Hello Allen,
I'm in Durham. I saw the pic you posted of the pipe. It really looks good. I would like to see & hear one in person before I make the purchase though. I have no plans on removing the flies so when the time comes I'll probably pass on the power commander.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts