Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my boy said he'll look into it and get the dimentions. it could work! i'll holla thou!

·
Registered
102 Posts
that looks like it may be tough, the 07 zx6r tail is pretty much hollow cause the exhaust runs though it, but let me know how you make out that would rock if it works

·
Registered
144 Posts
i think you'd have better luck trying to retro fit a different tail on the bike like an 03-04 with the light in it and see if you can come up with a way to mount the exhaust.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i actually meant to put the yamaha light in place of the zx one but in the same spot maybe using the light housing itself naww meen! it would just take them bulky signals out, it could work! keep giving inputs thou maybe some one can come up with something to add right! holla back

·
Registered
144 Posts
ahh, i see what you're picturing. having that light under the exhaust. hmmm, now that is an interesting idea. if you fabbed up a bracket to mount where the stock light mounts to the bottom of the exhaust i think you may very well have something there. if you need the adapters for the blinks so you don't have to cut up your stock ones, let me know. I have an extra set i'll sell for $10 shipped ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats whats up kid! thanks, i'll let you knw how it worked out thanks for the input and if i need the adapters aight

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nope! not yet i havent found a yama tail light to look at before i start making a frankenstein lol, im woking on it thou. i'll keep it posted

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if n e one sees it before i post it, let me know. its a good idea and i really think it will work

·
Registered
29 Posts
in the uk i found a company that next month are going to sell integrated turn signals in th stop light cant wait

·
Registered
275 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts