Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just fitted akra slip on and power commander now thinks it would look better without the stock indicators and install an intgrated unit.
Question 1-Are these legal like pass mot:headscratch
Question 2- What do you guys think of these am just a wee bit concerned that cage drivers may not see turn signal??:eek:hno
Question 3-Has anyone fitted 1 and a rough price for them.

Thanks in advance:clap

·
Registered
649 Posts
Not sure if they are legal where you are but i can tell you that they sure do clean up the look of he bike. My fiance had that setup on her R6 and i thought it was plenty visible when i was riding behind her. As for the cagers..... I just figure they aren't paying attention anyway!!!!!!! I'm not so sure how the install goes but checkout http://www.clearalternatives.com/

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the same question as far as brightness. I've seen some pretty dim aftermarket LED taillights on random bikes. I asked if CAs kit was bright and not one answered. They $85 shipped on ebay, if anyone knows where to get them cheaper let me know.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the clear alternative tilights with turns and I passed inpection with no problem. And MD inspection is very strict.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts