Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Insurance

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  pitts66 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been wanting to buy a green 2007 kawi zx6r for quiet some time, but do to recently getting married financially i have been on standby.:eek:hno My question is how much do you all pay for full coverage insurance?

I am 29 and have had my license for 13 years. the last ticket i received was back in 2003. I have a clean driving record.

I have had my m1 license for 2mounths through msf. I have heard that some carriers my give a discount if i can prove I have had the course.

#9 ·
I'm 25 and single with a clean record for 3 years. State Farm insured me for $35 a month for full coverage with a $250 deductible. This is my first bike and I didn't even have my permit when I got insurance. My car (2000 Lincoln LS-V8) is $100 month for full coverage. Bikes rock!

#12 ·
damn some of you guys are gettin raped....26, clean record....full coverage with USAA and it's only $24/month on a 05 636....i wanna know why some of you got such high insurance.....gotta watch out for those cops

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.