Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

61 - 80 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
big russ i'm runnin 1/2 lines all around with 250psi valves on every corner...i can do the front back side to side...pretty fast wish i would have went with 3/8th it makes it alil slower and less violent:dunno

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I can see that you all are making fun. Nice forum! I knew I should have got a GSXR.
im sorry but you did bring it on yourself and we did give you a chance, you had two people try to tell you about the k and m modes before you claimed you had a race bike or something. and if you had done this on the gsxr forum our 3 page rant would have been about 50, if you want proof of that google nos energy drink in motorcycle

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
if you had done this on the gsxr forum our 3 page rant would have been about 50, if you want proof of that google nos energy drink in motorcycle
That NOS drink thing is up to 103pages now!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I dont know what a troll is but if you are calling me stupid, piss off.
I still don't know what you mean by killometers and miles

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
big russ i'm runnin 1/2 lines all around with 250psi valves on every corner...i can do the front back side to side...pretty fast wish i would have went with 3/8th it makes it alil slower and less violent:dunno
my buddy is runnin the 3/8th on his celica... generously dubbed The Hellica.. shits sweet

·
982 Posts
i told you earlier... before i joined in the fun... its for different markets, Kilometers is for Europe and Japan (pretty much the entire eastern hemisphere) and of course we being americans and being stupid have the Miles.... its was just so that kawi could sell 1 bike all over the world instead of having to redo the bike for each market...

·
Administrator
58,436 Posts
I didn't read through the whole thread but if that's your attitude and don't know the difference between km/h and mph, you shouldn't even be riding a bike.
just remember, you started this thread and should be able to deal with all comments good or bad. If not, don't start new threads or make posts until you get a feel of what forums are like.
Welcome!

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
i swear its going to turn out to be some member playing a joke.. got alot of fuss over it thats for sure lol 4 pages worth

·
Registered
2,414 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts

·
982 Posts
1 mile = 1.609344 kilometers so at 148 Miles Per Hour you are going 238 Kilometers Per Hour
thanks for the explination... you did an amazing job

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
i swear its going to turn out to be some member playing a joke.. got alot of fuss over it thats for sure lol 4 pages worth
agreed...but I am surprised how the jumper mod wasnt included in this as well :)
-Cody

·
Registered
317 Posts
my head hurts from the stupidity

61 - 80 of 147 Posts