Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
:crackup :crackup :crackup

Hey guys! How often should I change the Liquid Cristal in the instrument display of my bike?
Can't find it anywhere in the manual :tard

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
no no no, you need to put some NOS in your gas tank, two bottles of it

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
DUDE! Don't phuckin argue with me, I know what I'm talkin about!
im not arguing.... i read the owners manual... its inbetween HID fluid and swampass detector thats built into the seat

·
982 Posts
Those are good but pricey. And you have to fill them with carbon monoxide.
its fuckin worth it though... with a single tire running upwards of 20 DOLLARS!!! and the carbon monoxide running 5 dollars per pound... my trap times are insane

·
Registered
694 Posts
wow poor kid got ran out but guess he didn't know he was still needing all this stuff to make it a real special edition.....by the way if your still around what part of PA you from

·
982 Posts
Here's the shit you need for the autobahn mod and my dyno sheet. I'll do a "how-to" tomorrow.

fucking amazing... just fucking amazing.... and thanks to ronco for selling us this FUCKING AMAZING KIT for the LOW LOW price of 19.99... but if you act know RONCO will TOSS A 2ND kit in for the cost of shipping:mfclap:mfclap:mfclap:mfclap:mfclap:mfclap:mfclap:mfclap

·
Registered
83 Posts
How bout mixing nitrogen,helium and nitrous while slappin on some car tires? lets say 215/35/17? heard their better for turning, smoother rides, I'am pretty sure their pretty stable when breaking the sound barrier... and for the liquid cristal.... every 4 hours it will cause the bike to explode if you dont

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can I buy one of those swamp ass detectors and retro fit it to my bike. They didn't have them back in the day when my bike was made. But seriously check your kaneuter valves at least once a month. They like to stick open every now and then.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I can see that you all are making fun. Nice forum! I knew I should have got a GSXR.
Yes they are making fun of you, and please sell your bike and buy a GSXR now they need a new village idiot over at gixxer.:nana

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Yes they are making fun of you, and please sell your bike and buy a GSXR now they need a new village idiot over at gixxer.:nana
:crackup:rotflmao holly shit that was rough!!!!! Hope he can laugh it off........

·
Registered
676 Posts
I can see that you all are making fun. Nice forum! I knew I should have got a GSXR.
calm down kemosabe. no need to get a gixxer, unless you plan on doing wheelies on the highway while splitting traffic and going 3x's the speed limit...yut uggh!

but seriously, so theyre poking a bit of fun at you...but now you know theres MPH and KPH on your speedo. of course this could have been avoided if you read the manual...but still. its just a bit of ribbing. its an internet forum...be prepared for that. and be glad you werent on Kawiforums...they really would have ripped ya a new one!

welcome to the site!

41 - 60 of 147 Posts