Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on all. First post. Here is something I wanted to share.

I bought a new se zx6r and its got a power button that i found. I push the button and go from "m" mode to "k" mode according to what the digital readout says. When i go to "k" mode i can go quicker and faster. The saleman didn't even tell me i had this on the bike. Top speed in "m" mode is 148 and in "k" mode i actually got up to 238, plus my gas mileage improved going from around 30 to 48 per gallon. :crazyloco

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
:rotflmao

That is one of the funniest introduction posts I have read in a long time. It's gotta be a wind up.......so come on.......own up........who is it ?????

But :respect to the O.P as that cracked me up !!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
which one

My bike is old school. My speedo has both on the same dial. I'm thinking I might put some tape over the mph see if she goes faster. I heard if I add some racing decals I could get some more HP. Any suggestions on which ones might get the most power.

·
Registered
274 Posts
My bike is old school. My speedo has both on the same dial. I'm thinking I might put some tape over the mph see if she goes faster. I heard if I add some racing decals I could get some more HP. Any suggestions on which ones might get the most power.
i heard changing the blinker fluid is an instant 10HP

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
dont forget your NOS sticker.... thats good for anywhere from 25-125hp... but always change your blinker fluid every 1200 miles, always grease your exhaust bearings before a ride, and

·
Forum Leaders
19,944 Posts
Lol you asses hahaha the poor guy just got massacred. There is no way that was serious?

I doubt we will be seeing him again if it was :tard

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks 636BlueBeast. I'm serious, I really do have the ability to change modes. I think it may be a race bike that got sold as a regular bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its not... its just a bike made for the different markets around the world
Oh, you mean bikes in europe can go faster because of the autobauhn? Makes sense. So that is why it is special edition because you can go to europe. Kick ass!!! Thanks Big Russ. :mfclap

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Oh, you mean bikes in europe can go faster because of the autobauhn? Makes sense. So that is why it is special edition because you can go to europe. Kick ass!!! Thanks Big Russ. :mfclap
yup hit it right on the head, and if you install the flux capacitor which is another 1000 bucks you can teleport strait to the autobauhn, i have one if you want to buy it?

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
thats not what im saying... it switches from MPH to KilometersPH.... its just because of the metric system and the conversion... doing 45mph is 75Kph... i knew a guy who had a digital dash in his truck and we were cruisin at 60 and he got on the cb sayin "dude im doing 130" and i replied "funny im doin 60"

1 - 20 of 147 Posts