Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, to decide what detector I want. Probably the Bel GX65....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Do you mind posting a few more pictures? I have been contemplating how I am going to mount a detector and GPS.

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, once the weather lets up, Ill post some more.....

Its a very adjustable mount and works well with my gen-mar risers, which initially was a concern for me....

·
Registered
185 Posts
save ur money on a radar detector, 99% use laser and by the time your detector picks it up it is too late, forget how many thousands of a sec it is but faster then you can see them hidden

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
save ur money on a radar detector, 99% use laser and by the time your detector picks it up it is too late, forget how many thousands of a sec it is but faster then you can see them hidden
Au contraire!!! The detector Im getting does scan for laser. Motorcycles do not have large flat front surface areas, & no reflective chrome making them a harder target. With advanced warning, a bike can defeat most encounters with LIDAR, if they are attentive enough.

Nothing is perfect, but tag a radar detector in with a good jammer and you pretty much can defeat any LIDAR trap... Already saving up fo rmy Laser jammer as I type.... Not cheap, but worth it to me in the long run

http://www.1stradardetectors.com/laser-jammers/M47-Laser-Jammer/tests.php

SML comments on the 2009 laser jamming test: "We used the same nine laser guns used in the laser reception and reporting test against the Blinder mounted on John’s [Chevy 2500HD] truck, a [Hayabusa] motorcycle, and a Mustang [GT]. We set cones at 1,000 feet and 500 feet. The test vehicle drove at 30 mph. Faster speeds are to the advantage of Blinder. The test vehicle counted down, “three, two, one” at each cone. The officer then fired the laser gun. Graphs are great, but not needed here. In the 162 runs against all lasers at 1,000 ft, and 500 ft. cones, by the truck, the Mustang, and the motorcycle, all with a Blinder mounted, Blinder successfully jammed each laser gun, each time. We are still scratching our heads on how Blinder did it."

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hey man hows that radar workin. i speed everywhere i go so ive been wantin to do something like that
Just ordered a Passport Solo S2 from Amazon....

one of those almost like new deals. $150 off the new price, and she has very good ratings for radar & laser.....

Ill run that baby this summer, then look into Cincinnati Microwaves LIDAR jammer next year. Not cheap, but 1 ticket at triple digits will pay for it... not to mention the hit on your insurance....

http://www.autotoys.com/x/product.php?productid=17895

I speed as well. Hard not to do on the ZX11...
I have spent the last few years turning my baby into a high speed beotch, and now its time to invest in electronic protection that matches the body armor I wear & the performance shit I dumped into the bike... :smile

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Why not just invest in a laser jammer?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
nvm i read further down ha , i think ima throw a laser jammer on mine. just need to find the right one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts