Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the two brothers VALE slip on on my '07 6R the other day, and after fixing my FI light, (code 63, just had to play with the servo until it thought it was in the right place) and throwing the appropriate tune on my power commander, i was ready to ride.

Everything is working great, bike sounds AWESOME - but at idle, it kind of chugs. Actually, I wouldnt even call it a chug. It doesnt die, or sound like it wants to die. I would compare it to the sound of a muscle car with a big cam lope.

Is this normal? Is it OK? Im fine with it as long as its not hurting anything. Id just feel better being re-assured.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Installed the two brothers VALE slip on on my '07 6R the other day, and after fixing my FI light, (code 63, just had to play with the servo until it thought it was in the right place) and throwing the appropriate tune on my power commander, i was ready to ride.

Everything is working great, bike sounds AWESOME - but at idle, it kind of chugs. Actually, I wouldnt even call it a chug. It doesnt die, or sound like it wants to die. I would compare it to the sound of a muscle car with a big cam lope.

Is this normal? Is it OK? Im fine with it as long as its not hurting anything. Id just feel better being re-assured.
Normal, mine did the same when I installed my 2 bros...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts