Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new to me ZX11c 1991. Unfortunately for me it's got a Murray exhaust. Certain things I like Original ! Like the dual factory setup. Anyone here have an idea or point me in a direction?
Again thanks in advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just picked up my new to me ZX11c 1991. Unfortunately for me it's got a Murray exhaust. Certain things I like Original ! Like the dual factory setup. Anyone here have an idea or point me in a direction?
Again thanks in advance.
If you find the original I may be interested in yours as I have none atm

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys zzr1200 02-05 and gpz1100 95-98 got it. Been a bit busy I'll broaden my search. I'm a decent welder so if nothing direct fit pops up , I'm gonna try something that looks close and modify. I actually don't even know what stock setup looks like thou soooo

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I have an OEM ZX-11C exhaust. Very nice shape too...

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I was thinking $200 plus shipping, which will be disgusting. If that is reasonable to you let me know. Im in Seattle area, where u @?

Happy 4th

Reactions: Alumicraft145

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow!! That is amazing!! Send him the money and a bottle of something!! I would fly to Seattle, hang out in his garage and bring them home as luggage wrapped in bubble wrap. Seeing his bikes would be worth the plane ticket!! I'm not kidding.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Wow!! That is amazing!! Send him the money and a bottle of something!! I would fly to Seattle, hang out in his garage and bring them home as luggage wrapped in bubble wrap. Seeing his bikes would be worth the plane ticket!! I'm not kidding.

Hahahahahaha Thank you so much for the props Alumicraft145, but my garage is a built in 1949 crater.... not much bigger than a postage stamp, you would have to step outside in order to get enough room to change your mind. Bikes are in pieces, parts and shit hanging every where in a way to small of a place. Dark, grungy, dirty...no place ya wanna stay long. Get the shit fixed and get out asap lol. As sweet as EZ's garage is, mine is on the opposite side of the scale... :cautious: (y) 🍻 :D

Thats how I received the pipes when I bought them years ago, (I think I bought them from Hammerhead, not 100% sure), wrapped in bubble wrap shipped via greyhound Bus..... used them for a couple of years, then found a super sweet stock set with only 4k on them for my 93D. I think these for the C had like 9000 miles on 'em, so lots of life left.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahahahahaha Thank you so much for the props Alumicraft145, but my garage is a built in 1949 crater.... not much bigger than a postage stamp, you would have to step outside in order to get enough room to change your mind. Bikes are in pieces, parts and shit hanging every where in a way to small of a place. Dark, grungy, dirty...no place ya wanna stay long. Get the shit fixed and get out asap lol. As sweet as EZ's garage is, mine is on the opposite side of the scale... :cautious: (y) 🍻 :D

Thats how I received the pipes when I bought them years ago, (I think I bought them from Hammerhead, not 100% sure), wrapped in bubble wrap shipped via greyhound Bus..... used them for a couple of years, then found a super sweet stock set with only 4k on them for my 93D. I think these for the C had like 9000 miles on 'em, so lots of life left.
Hi yup that setup looks great. Great price. But kinda far. I found some in New Jersey but no answer from seller so far. If no reply than let's see how we get that exhaust to NYC reasonable(cheap lol)
Thanks everyone

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi yup that setup looks great. Great price. But kinda far. I found some in New Jersey but no answer from seller so far. If no reply than let's see how we get that exhaust to NYC reasonable(cheap lol)
Thanks everyone
Found an exhaust system in New Jersey! About an hour from me. Thanks for the help everyone!

·
Registered
221 Posts

Blaine I'm in need of everything missing here. Still have no front fender but that can wait, I need to be able to roll the frame around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you find the original I may be interested in yours as I have none atm
Picked up the ZX11 EXHAUST last nite in mint condition! Haven't removed my MURRAY setup yet . Are you really interested in the Murray? Once I have it off I'll post pics of it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Picked up the ZX11 EXHAUST last nite in mint condition! Haven't removed my MURRAY setup yet . Are you really interested in the Murray? Once I have it off I'll post pics of it.
Spoke with the seller of the frame yesterday and he's sending a pipe with it so will have to examine that. Thanks, will send you a message if this one is too beat up.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Reactions: Old-n-fast

·
Registered
221 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts