Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!

I am new to this forum here, I am actually a ZX6RR racer and was a ZX-10R rider, until it was stolen about 6 months ago.

The reason I came over, is I have a graphics (vinyl signs, banners, and stickers and what not), and I have just been hired to do a job for an 03 ZX-12R. He is having his bike repainted and wanted new chrome stickers made.

It would really save me a ton of work if someone already has the artwork and was willing to email it to me, in trade, I will cut you a full set also at no charge ( a $50 value).

I have the ninja and the kawasaki already, but I was in need of the ZX-12R that goes on the two lowers.

Thanks!

Russ

[email protected]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello all!!

I am new to this forum here, I am actually a ZX6RR racer and was a ZX-10R rider, until it was stolen about 6 months ago.

The reason I came over, is I have a graphics (vinyl signs, banners, and stickers and what not), and I have just been hired to do a job for an 03 ZX-12R. He is having his bike repainted and wanted new chrome stickers made.

It would really save me a ton of work if someone already has the artwork and was willing to email it to me, in trade, I will cut you a full set also at no charge ( a $50 value).

I have the ninja and the kawasaki already, but I was in need of the ZX-12R that goes on the two lowers.

Thanks!

Russ

[email protected]
Hi Russ,
I've send you 2 logo's. I hope they're good enough. :smile

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were perfect, I just sent you an email.

You get yourself a free set of decals for your ZX-12R, you can get them for anything else if you like, or if you have a decal you want, just let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
They were perfect, I just sent you an email.

You get yourself a free set of decals for your ZX-12R, you can get them for anything else if you like, or if you have a decal you want, just let me know.

Thanks!
Glad I could help you. I'll think about the decals :mfclap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts