·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jumping from 14,000 feet, im so scared but so excited. wish me luck guys

·
Registered
13 Posts
if you have never gone before you are really in for a treat!!! There is no other feeling like a 60 second free fall.

Good luck man make sure you get some pictures.:thumbup

·
Registered
330 Posts
if you have never gone before you are really in for a treat!!! There is no other feeling like a 60 second free fall.

Good luck man make sure you get some pictures.:thumbup
Indeed - you will be pumped for the rest of that day (at least). Nothing quite like it - have fun & enjoy :crazyloco

·
Registered
35 Posts
my wife and i went sky diving in june for my birthday. we did 15000 feet. that shit was the rush of my life. we love it so much we plan on doing it somemore. have fun oh by the way don't look down :crackup nah just messing with ya. your going to have a good time. oh make sure if you get motion sickness take some dramamines and hr or so before you go up. have fun man!!!:crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Much more exciting then riding my zx10

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sweet, I did it last summer. Wanted to all my life. It was worth every penny! Absolutely the most thrilling thing I have ever done. :crazyloco Honestly I was more nervous driving up than when we were ready to jump. I really got excited when I seen my friend jump out for his first solo and how fast he disappeared. That was wild! We jumped at 13,500 FT.

Where were you? I went to Grove City, PA. www.skydivepa.com

I was gonna say make sure you pay for the pics and video. :mfclap

Here's my Pic-O-Terror:

And after we got straightend out it was pure friggin adrenaline fun! :crazyloco

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts