Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 years and going through lots of life's shit together (and raising a kid), I'm taking the walk with her. I told her parents I'm willing to try anything once. Over the years I've learned to accept that she is always right and I am always wrong. If she attempts to get me fired up about something, I just roll one up and smile. She does bitch often, but after a couple hours all is forgotten. After looking back at some of the other chicks I've played with, she has them all beat in all aspects. She cleans, cooks, likes to ride my bike & me, and likes to go out and let loose every once in a while. I've faced the fact that since I am an only child, her and my mom will probably never get along really good but they've learned to deal with each other. We're having a huge wedding (her favorite part) and a kick ass honeymoon (my favorite part). Wish me luck. The odds are against us but I'm always up for a challenge. Tim

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
i think if you can raise a kid together you can get through anything together. good work finding a good gal.

dont get too drunk that you cant sanctify your nuptuals.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. Just a couple shots before the wedding

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats to the two of you. Props on finding yourself a kickass wife

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Congratulations! It's not always as bad as people make it out to be:rotflmao.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts