Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
VP Whoring
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It only took 7+ years but I'm back on a ninja.
After 30k miles on the Harley I was starting to miss the speed. I recently spent some time trying to find another 05/06 636. Most were too far from me or were heavily over priced. So today I found a deal on a 2019 ZX6. Happy to be back.

·
VP Whoring
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"VP Whoring" lol

Forgot about that

·
Registered
112 Posts
It only took 7+ years but I'm back on a ninja. After 30k miles on the Harley I was starting to miss the speed. I recently spent some time trying to find another 05/06 636. Most were too far from me or were heavily over priced. So today I found a deal on a 2019 ZX6. Happy to be back.
Congrats on the the new Ninja!

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Congrats and welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
VP Whoring
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't know you were gone
Look what the cat dragged in
Who left the door open?
I've been gone a few years. Some of you guys gotta be 80 by now lol

·
VP Whoring
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw some really old direct messages to me in regards to the shirts. I checked today and customink still has the design saved. If anyone is still interested they can message me for the design link though they will be responsible for payment/ordering. Opposed to doing a large group order.

·
VP Whoring
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More shameless pictures of my girls

·
VP Whoring
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wonder how that Kawi feels being in the same room?
Is that a front fork seal repair kit on the shaft?
On the harley? If so no, I use that bag for picking up my "medicine" at the local dispensaries.

I'm sure the ninja is just happy to have a home. Will be getting her out for a ride tomorrow. Pulled off a few reflectors and stickers today.

·
VP Whoring
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ugh... nice things can't last long huh

In other news... i love being back on a sportbike, especially a ninja. Though it hurts my back a little more than expected (previous medical reasons) I don't regret getting it one bit. I definitely think the Dyna will stick around for the longer trips.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts