Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question for anyone that recently purchased a new ZX6R.
Ive been calling everywhere trying to get every dealers CASH out the door price. They vary so much that im worried i'll get there and they add on taxes and crap like that. What did some of you guys pay? ive had quotes from $7758 up to $8800 out the door cash.

thanks for all the help!

i should have my bike sometime this week!

·
Registered
275 Posts
$7500 out the door not including tax. I purchased it out and state and had to pay it when i registered it cost around $510 for taxes and registration

the bikes price was $7100 plus all sorts of fees which made it to $7500. about $8100 all said and done

I got it in CT

·
Registered
94 Posts
In the downstate dealers the bikes are priced at msrp plus set up- the way they cut the price is by giving high trade in value on good used bikes. Of the chicago dealers i have delt with "the king" was the most straight talking- I told him i was comming up for a ZX12 back in the day and was driving 150 miles- so he better be straight with me. We worked out a price and he even gave me 15 bucks for the gas it took to drive up! I would estimate the cost of my 2007 ZX6R of 8k even with tax - based on what over they gave on the trade in- subtracted from the list+setup+tax.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts