Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still looking into things for my bro's 94 ZX9. I am going to send in the cams to Muzzy and have them press thier adjustable gears on them. (Thanks for the thought ZX9Racer. I totaly spaced on thinking about Muzzy.)
I am also looking at thier adjustable ignition advancer. My brother says he has a Vance&Hines ignition box on the bike but recalls the instructions saying not to use an advancer. But I was thinking that California bikes may be retarded and may benifit from a little advance. This is all old stuff. I was starting to ride the bike when a buddy of my bro's wrecked it for him and its been apart since like 2000 and V&H show too much harley sh!t on thier site now.:scared
Would anyone have any advise on this and maybe know where I could get a factory service manual?
Thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Try getting a Haynes manual they are more user friendly than a factory service manual. However if you still want the factory manual try looking on Ebay sometimes you can find people selling CD-Rom service manuals pretty cheap. Good luck.:crazyloco

1 - 3 of 3 Posts