Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you came out to a parking lot, and saw someone moving your motorcycle because they said "it was in the way" in an open area for motorcycle parking, what would you do?

Would you be upset that someone is moving or touching a motorcycle that is not theirs?

How would you handle the situation?

·
Registered
12 Posts
shoooooooooooooot

I'd have to agree....I ride my bike to work and I have to put a lock on each wheel so some thug won't take mine....gotta love baseball bats and concealed weapons....:pistols

·
Registered
449 Posts
I would force em' to wax it up and hand dry. A little better than the other ideas posted, what if he/she are ol' timers? ass kick? Prolly not.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I would laugh at the look on their face when my proximity alarm kept them from F-ing with it. If they went beyond that then they had evil intentions and deserve a propper flogging!!!!:mfclap

·
Registered
379 Posts
The only reason i would nothit the old timers teeth out is because they probably dont have any. Sorry to say that but no one must mess with my crotch rocket.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Well if I was on my way to the range the I could introduce them to my friends on the bike - Smith, Wesson and their associate Winchester.

gammac

·
Registered
683 Posts
Atleast if they're adults you can deal with them adult to adult. I came out of the store and there were kids around my bike. One was sitting on it and another was flipping the switches on the bars. Thankfully they didn't knock it over. I yelled at them, but what else can you do? If you mess with kids you go to jail. It was kinda dirty and they rubbed the dirt on the tank. I was super pissed but I guess no harm no foul.
T

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would laugh at the look on their face when my proximity alarm kept them from F-ing with it. If they went beyond that then they had evil intentions and deserve a propper flogging!!!!:mfclap
That's the only thing my alarm is good for - warning away otherwise
decent/curious but not particularly intelligent people. If they're still messin with it after that - there's gonna be a war :rockets

·
Registered
67 Posts
Heh I would test my helmets tencil strength against that perticular someones head and then take a piss on their automobile or whatnot just to get the point across......

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would assume they were trying to steal it.

Same thing i thought. Call the cops and tell them you have caught a thief trying to steal your bike and wish to press charges. make life as miserable as you legally can .

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd pray for self-control.

Then I'd call the cops.

·
Registered
131 Posts
:cussing I would shine my boot in their ass and it wouldn't matter what age they were,
I mean really, it's a simple rule....don't touch stuff that isn't yours, not sure why more people don't understand it.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'd walk up to the adult thats handling my bike and lift up the untucked shirt and tell them,you have 2 seconds to get off my property or Gaston Glock sez Hello!
If it was a child,I'd twist the ear lobe like mom used to do and listen to the kid whale until parents came running.

·
Registered
117 Posts
haha now thats some mean ass kids there. They would do some damage to you. Be easy with those children
Well if I was on my way to the range the I could introduce them to my friends on the bike - Smith, Wesson and their associate Winchester.

gammac

1 - 20 of 40 Posts