Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I joined here because I am seriously considering getting a ZX-6R (or RR if it's a 05/06). Why do you like the ZX's so much? Everyone loves their motorcycles, but if you had it to do over again, would you buy another?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah I would do it all over again. No regrets here. I do find myself lusting for the ZX-10R though. Then I drive my 636 and it goes away. haha If I could afford it I would have both. Can't see it logical right now. Need a better job and a bigger garage. :crazyloco

·
Registered
159 Posts
hell yeah ill buy another zx 6r u wont regret it buy it now.. aw yeah i quit my job and got a better job just started lastweek drivin for metro ..so i can buy a zx 10 and keep my zx6r too..

·
Registered
75 Posts
what kind of riding do you do want to do ? if you stunt and ful around in the city go for the 636. if you treat the rode like the track IE dragg knee and if you are going to do track days go for the 6RR. i like the power of the 636 but i wood love to have a 6RR to race. it is like the 999R of the 749R they race that bike not the 636. the 6RR has better Suspension on it than the 636.

i treat the rode like the track and have allmost highsided geting out of a turn becuse i was in 1 gear and it is a slow turn

·
Registered
92 Posts
I coulda had a ZX10 but the 636 was a perfect compromise. I commute it almost every day to work (52mi round trip) and track day it every chance I get. It is fast, modern, looks good.

I had researched the 600 class and was going to buy the 2004 ZX6R. It was IMHO best in class, but right before I did the 2005 updated ZX6R blew me away. I had to own it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
What a silly question..... Hell Yes!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts