Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
went riding last nite on my ZZR-600 with a buddy and his R6...it was all city and highways..lots of over and underpasses and HUGE tunnels (which are the best). it was really late and there were pretty much no cars..we were Cruizin..through a tunnel turn, which was a hugh long C shape curve, we cornered it at 130MPH, ...and jus shifting into 6th, at about 9krpms, i hit 155MPH on the straight away,, total exhileration (or jus plain stupid)..it was a long stretch,no cars/cops, and plenty of brakin room...anyways fun stuff!!..makes me wanna hit the track in the spring!...i want a 750 or a 1K, but it jus shows ya, there is lots of fun and plenty of Learning room and power to master with a 600- im far from there

go ride tunnels..they rock..:rofl :thumbup

·
Registered
18 Posts
cool man, be safe! hard to avoid shit in the road at 155. i've done it a few times, but after thinking about it, I haven't done it since. too much can happen. come january though, i'll be hitting up the track, then hopefully I'll be up to those speeds again!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I know exaclly what you're talking about. When you max her out - if you do - 165mph can give you chill's down your snip for 20min. after you hit that kinda speed!!! Everytime i get up around 10k in 3rd or 4th gear i never once have thought about getting a 750 or 1000, the 636 is the best thing that every happened to the motorcycle world!!!!:thefinger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts