Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used 3m wax and adhesive remover, that stuff works like magic, i will post pics tomorrow because its too dark and theyll look crappy anyway if i post them now.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Cool! Yeah I use the 3M Adhesive Remover, that stuff works great and doesnt mess up your clear coat either!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I used Goo Gone when I removed all the flames from my bike. Didn't harm the paint at all. Hardest part was peeling them all off. I tried using a heat gun to soften things up but that just made the adhesive from the stickers stick to the paint and get all soft and goey. Maybe a hair dryer would have been better since it doesn't put out as much heat and the heat gun.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thats sick. My buddy did the same to his 636. urs looks better he decided to take off the kawasaki decals on the tank not realizin that they were clear coated over. What a tool!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
chads06 said:
he decided to take off the kawasaki decals on the tank not realizin that they were clear coated over. What a tool!
yeah we had to strip a tank a while back and I remember stripping off 5 coats of clear coat before we even got to the paint :scared

·
Registered
75 Posts
i need to do that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts