Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for all the glorious opinions on what to do with out shelling out alot of cash. thanks for any/all help

i buy the bike ride it for 3 days put it in the shop... they drop it at the shop i get some nice new pretty boddy work that took about 3 weeks to get. then i go out to eat and lose my key. i guess all of this is still better then a... well i dont want to say it but i think yall know what i mean.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well there is no easy way around my little dilema, lesson of the week... make extra keys..... thanks to all who atleast looked at this post.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Go on ebay and look for a entire lock set with the key.....Ignition cylinder, gas cap, rear seat lock. That might be your cheapest way around this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got the hook up today with a friend of a friend kinda thing, i buy the key and get the ignition key number and i will get a key cut for prolly the cost of the blank. still morale of the story is... make duplicate keys!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
You will need three keys,... one for the bike, another for your wallet, and the REAL SPARE goes in your tool box in the garage!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts