Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, i like this forum much better than the other forum i belong to (sportbikes.net).

it seems on this forum that people stick to exactly what the original poster intends the thread to be, instead of throwing their own opinions around on different than the original topic, deviating from the purpose of the topic. also acting like if the OP doesn't agree with their opinion(s), the OP is a moron and asshole. i hate that shit.

in this forum, people are much more respectful and are a bit more open minded. thanks guys. :cheers

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
:clap hard to find arent they, but worth looking for:smile

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
So..... What was the original point of this posting? :rotflmao

Just kidding... you hit the nail on the head. This is a great place to find out news, get opinions, and talk on a variety of subjects.

It's nice to be able to pop in whenever, and catch up on what's happening with friends around the world.

(even though I'm really jealous that some of you people get to ride year round.... but I'm not bitter..... much) +1

·
Registered
151 Posts
this is the first bike forum i joined and i don't need another one!!!!!!!! im part of 3 forums for my car, and the one i like the most is full of smart mouth ass holes that wanna talk u down cause your status says newbie. i hate that. but i do love it here!!!!!!! :crazyloco +1

·
Registered
785 Posts
man, i like this forum much better than the other forum i belong to (sportbikes.net).

it seems on this forum that people stick to exactly what the original poster intends the thread to be, instead of throwing their own opinions around on different than the original topic, deviating from the purpose of the topic. also acting like if the OP doesn't agree with their opinion(s), the OP is a moron and asshole. i hate that shit.

in this forum, people are much more respectful and are a bit more open minded. thanks guys. :cheers

I am starting to come to the same opinion.:thumbup
There is one other that Im kinda fond of, its for Kawasaki 6'ers and ever one just has fun with. Its fairly new out there.
Id give em a:thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.