Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum seems to have a lot of traffic but not very many people post in the 7R section. Are there not as many of us or what?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess so

·
Registered
462 Posts
How many 7's do you see to 6's when you ride? How many literbike to 7's when you ride? 7's aren't exactly rare but they are uncommon in the sportbike world of today. And the Kawasaki ZX-7R is probably the second rarest behind the GSX-R750 (of course) and ahead of the RC45's and VFR750's, WAY AHEAD of the super-rare R7's (track only!).

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was aware of the number 6Rs but I wasnt really aware of how rare the 7R was. That would explain why parts for my bike cost so much more than the same parts on a friends cbr I guess lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This forum seems to have a lot of traffic but not very many people post in the 7R section. Are there not as many of us or what?
Seems to be the same case in the ZX-10R section as well sometimes. I wish all the sections had the same traffic as the ZX6 section.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really love my bike. Its almost a shame theres not more out there for people to enjoy but I kind of like having sumthin noone else does. I get so many compliments on my bike and people are always asking what it is cause it has no markings and doesnt look like anything else on the street. I even had a guy the other day askin if it was a 1000 cause of the size then he asked if it was a Busa, I just laughed.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I wonder which country has the largest number of ZX7's......

I think that Kawi probably sold most of their 7's in the UK

·
Registered
436 Posts
we are a dying breed for as popular as we were. thats ok i got a zx7 to be different from all the 600s

·
Registered
81 Posts
LMAO. my neighbors friend came up to me , while in my garage and complimented me on the 7R with the single sided swingarm. He asked if it was a 1000? LMAO.
-Frank

·
Registered
436 Posts
dont laugh to hard just smile and kick his ass out the garage.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Those of use that are 7 owners are of a different breed. We have to be creative because the market no longer supports our steeds. It takes a lot of fab work and trial and error. But that is what it's all about. It gives you greater feeling of pride because i didn't just buy some over the counter part and slapped it on. I have so much work done to mine i don't even know how much it would have cost to have done.

·
Registered
328 Posts
It Is Getting Harder To Find Aftermarket Bolt On Parts. But A Clean Well Matained 7 Will Always Turn Heads. The 7's Mite Not Wheelie The Best And They Are A Little On The Heavy Side But Like Another Member Put It The Weight Has Saved My Butt More Than Once. Go Into A Turn To Hot The First Season You Have The Bike And She Will Save You! Trust Me I Should Have Wrecked More Than Once My First Season.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i love my bikes.. they make awsome project bikes. i love the way the bike handles. it's more stable than any other i've been on.. i will never get rid of my bike.. and yeah i've never met a 7 owner that isn't cool to talk to. always a great way to find new ideas on what to do next.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i just got mine 7 weeks ago. i wanted a project bike and picked up a 95 zx750, i love the dam thing but having a very hard time finding used parts for it.... i need a front fairing so i can get it on the street if any one close by has one laying around please let me know. thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts