Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I am very happy I am back in this forum. I have just bought a brand new 2011 zx14 and I am very happy! I also had the 09 one, but I had to sell it. In addition, I have and a hayabusa 09. ZX 14 is a great love:crazyloco

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Having problem to upload the photo..

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Congratulations ! How do you like it so far ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations ! How do you like it so far ?
I had the option to buy the black 2011 for 11K or the blue 2012 12.5K before taxes. I decided to go with the black one, because I have previously owned the same bike (2009, blue moonlight) and I did not have any problems with it. What this bike really need is a sargent seat (I had it for my previous one but i was stupid enough to give it away...) since the OEM one is so so.. I really like this bike because of the comfy ride that gives you and the really excellent brakes! On the other hand, my busa has the.....brand name and It is i a little bit more aggressive with better response to the low rpm. I think that the Busa need more gasolina that the kawa. I will try to upload some photos folks!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hi Guys, I am very happy I am back in this forum. I have just bought a brand new 2011 zx14 and I am very happy! I also had the 09 one, but I had to sell it. In addition, I have and a hayabusa 09. ZX 14 is a great love:crazyloco
Fun riding!

·
Registered
937 Posts
<snip. . . I will try to upload some photos folks!
How to Down Load pictures:

1. Go to the Forum's log-in page that list the different forums, ZX-14, ZX-11 etc.

2. Scroll down to "Pictures" and open that page

3. Open Beanbaxter, he lays it out for you.

In sum:

Go to Photobucket, create an album. Press the green upload button and follow the prompts to your computer pics, upload your pics to Photobucket. Copy your pics' img url and paste it into your ZX-14 Forum's post message. That's it. You can place the URL anywhere and type text above or below the pic.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you guys! I really enjoy it even on 35 F!

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
Looks good , i always liked the little pinstripes it was just a bit different from the rest of the 14 paint schemes . It is kind of understated but still cool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts