Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah she's been I'm having a hard time finding a 92 ZX 1100 motor c model I just don't know is there other engines that could bolt up the match the the frame brackets or whatever so I can swap the motor or does anybody know where I can get a salvage motor

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
4,719 Posts
Yeah she's been I'm having a hard time finding a 92 ZX 1100 motor c model I just don't know is there other engines that could bolt up the match the the frame brackets or whatever so I can swap the motor or does anybody know where I can get a salvage motor
I believe the zx11d motor mounts up. But, don't quote me on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there anybody on this form that could tell me what I'm having a hard time finding a 92 zx1100 motor salvage so but all day long there is zx1000 motors all day long all different years so would that bolt in my frame plug and play please let me know

·
Registered
6 Posts
not sure picked it up for parts bike off a guy who got it from a insurance auction theres a busted mirror and no lowers so i think it went down i will try to get a battery in it and see what happens

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm interested in the motor the motor goes my '92 ZX is immaculate it's just the motor went so it'd be a shame to get rid of it but then again I can't afford $3,000 to 6,000 for a rebuild and I can't find them and a salvage yard or at least not in Sacramento California

1 - 7 of 7 Posts