Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! New member. Upstate New york. Ninja fan since my 900 in 1984. Life took over and no bike from 1990-2017. Saved and scraped money together and bought a 92 zx11. It's still going. Just had some engine maintenance and new tires last spring. Bike runs pretty good (46000 miles). I have looked at New bikes but that thing is just me. I will be posting some questions and comments here at times. Great to be here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello!! New member. Upstate New york. Ninja fan since my 900 in 1984. Life took over and no bike from 1990-2017. Saved and scraped money together and bought a 92 zx11. It's still going. Just had some engine maintenance and new tires last spring. Bike runs pretty good (46000 miles). I have looked at New bikes but that thing is just me. I will be posting some questions and comments here at times. Great to be here.
Hey man, just stumbled on this forum and read your post, Your story is similar to mine as I hung up my riding boots for many years also. Two years ago I purchased a 95 ZX11 I also live in Upstate, New York in Ulster County. Maybe we'll see you out on the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts