Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been kicking myself ever since I sold my Blue 04 ZX12R. All the ones I see are older and clapped out to hell, plus I love this color. This one has a bunch of mods easy to fix on an otherwise really clean low mile bike. The guy fortunately still has the original wheels. I'll find a set of stock dogbones and a kickstand, fix the chopped up tail. The damn D&D can will be used for a wheel chock for my truck. I couldn't be happier.

20200830_144325.jpg

·
Registered
13,361 Posts
Nice score. if you don't mind, what's the mileage and how much did it set you back?

·
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice score. if you don't mind, what's the mileage and how much did it set you back?
14,325 miles
$4200

The price seemed about right for the miles and condition. It's time for a valve adjustment. I'll use that as an excuse to clean her up a bit.

·
Registered
13,361 Posts
Yeah, that seems more than fair. Looks great to me as it sits.

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Nice color!

A few of us were sitting in the Catfish Cabin in Eureka Springs when the owner came to our table and was absolutely gaga over the beautyful ZX-14 outside the window. My buddy who had a pristine Galaxy Silver example (and who is notoriously anal about his bikes) was swelling with pride until the restauranteur said, "Oh, no, I was talking about the blue one!"

·
Registered
13,361 Posts
I seem to remember you having something in the 1200cc range that was quite a looker too once upon a time

·
Premium Member
6,530 Posts
Welcome back to the 12R club. Congrats on scoring that beautiful bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts