Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my 07 Ninja. I have my homemade fender eliminator, smoked flush mount front blinkers, the decals removed, and rim stripes. On the way is my DB screen and scorpion slip on exhaust.

I like my lil short stalk signals i put in the back. way better than the stock uglies

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea ill take a few more pics tommorow. the turn signals are sweet. only proble i have is the rear ones arent too visible in the day. but a hyper led wedge bulb will solve that. the fronts are bright as hell. i was thinkin about about putting amber bulbs in them too

·
Registered
488 Posts
where did you get the flush mounts from and the rear ones too? they look hot kid! ima wait for more pix aight!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey-
I got the rear short stalks from cycle gear in edison. they were like 14 bucks. The flush mounts are clear alternatives, but i bought them from an ebay supplier who sells them for half the cost. only problem i had with them since they arent oem kawi is that to remove the bulbs is a bitch and you have to splice off the and attached the factory connections. also the other thing about putting them on is that the right side fairings are the biggest pain in the ass to remove. the left side was a breeze. but the bulbs that come in them are clear bulbs but they are bright as all hell. im gunna put led replace ments in them cuz i want the fast blink. same thing with the rear ones too. some hyper amber led wedge bulbs would be nice.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Please tell me that the "helmet" sitting on the seat is not the one you wear when you ride this bike.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah that german helmet is what take with me at the beach in case a pretty girl wants a ride, so i have an extra helmet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts