Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get ahold of sliders that will 100% work for a 1996 zx6r ?

PLEASE:banghead

I have found swingarm spools but I can't find sliders

·
Registered
330 Posts
Haven't ever seen any that'll fit earlier than 1998 6R. Have seen 'em for '96 7R but not 6R :headscratch

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slider for 96 Ninja 6r

Anyone know of anyones that will fit...

even if they are designed for another bike

although I read there are some out there but I am waiting on the reply

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I was told by Sick Innovations that the 00-02 Model body cage works on a 95-96 Ninja, I'll keep you guys posted

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found Sliders that fit the 95-97 ZX6R's finally, R&G Racing sells them (google for website). They also sell spools.

The sliders are great, they come with a replacement watertank too, so everythign fits correctly.

For other stuff liek farings, mirrors, for the older bikes this website is sooooo soo cheap. (Click on metric bike)

www.denniskirk.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found Sliders that fit the 95-97 ZX6R's finally, R&G Racing sells them (google for website). They also sell spools.

The sliders are great, they come with a replacement watertank too, so everythign fits correctly.

For other stuff liek farings, mirrors, for the older bikes this website is sooooo soo cheap. (Click on metric bike)

www.denniskirk.com
Awesome find for us older bike folk! Except that R&G seems to be based in Europe...was hoping for a US based shop.

·
Registered
11 Posts
95 - 97 zxr slider

I did'nt want to open a new thread especially since this has been exhausted to death; so i'll just add on here. I think I may have stumbled on the Holy grail. I found this company http://nebikebits.co.uk/ that advertises a slider for our year. Get this for 14.99... God bless you Brits, long live the queen. Maybe someone on that side of the world can chime in. Sure beats paying $200 for the R&G piece. Too late to call them but I sent an email.

I am just a bit concern about the mounting location... feedback?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts