·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Did the bear have a gun too?

Seems rather one sided if he didn't, don't you think?:pistols

·
Registered
990 Posts
So did the bear do something to upset you bogie?

Odd thread to start in a bike forum/section when there are off topic sections available. Also a more informative title would have been helpful for those that might have mistook it for someone looking for 6R parts.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
like all things you have to kill it before you gill it.

I enjoy hunting just as much as riding my bike.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry if this offends you guys, I'm gust proud of it. Not many Pa. hunters get one I gust wanted to share it will all of you. If you'ed like I will take it off of here.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I guess it's the difference between Canada and the U.S.

Up here, most people say "Hey look at that beautiful creature, let's watch it for awhile."

It appears that in the U.S., it's more like "Hey look at that beautiful creature, watch it for me while I get my gun."

To each their own. Like ShortCircuit says, there are different folders on here, and I would suggest that "Off Topic" is where this should be placed.

Congratulations on your killing a defenseless animal, while dressed in Camoflage. That's something to be proud of I suppose.

Just don't get upset the next time a cop, hiding in the bushes, catches you for speeding, and writes you up.... or shoots you I suppose.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
990 Posts
Assumption

That's assuming swoosh is not a vegetarian :squint

Perhaps get the facts before you insinuate they are a hypocrite.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
OMG....... people, just let it go .................... what goes around comes around, leave it at that.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wow... people get a little sensitive huh? I wasn't being a hypocrite Oak.

Read the post. Hunting isn't for everyone, and I fail to see how posting a pic of a bear that you shot on a sportbike forum under the ZX6R section applies.

I'm not a hypocrite, and not naive enough to think that the food that is provided for our consumption dies of old age.

I wasn't being bitter about it either, just expressing my opinion... isn't that what forum boards are for?

However, this is a sportbike forum.... so I'm just going to let this lie without getting into a major debate over it.

There was humour in my post, but you obviously took offense to it. To each their own... again, that's what forums are for.... aren't they?

...I never called anyone names though, so I would appreciate it if you reserve your opinions to yourself... you don't know me, so you can't even begin to say who, or what I am.

The End.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
fair nuff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts