Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
89 Posts
Appears to me you have stock exhaust and from what I understand that would bolt onto a 93zx11d without modifications. If that is the case shoot me a PM what you are looking to get for it.

· Registered
193 Posts
was just looking at your pics and was wondering if any of those mufflers would fit a 94 zx9r ? forgive me if it’s a stupid question if its only a matter of bolting to the frame that’s not an issue also how much for any of those mufflers your selling

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
was just looking at your pics and was wondering if any of those mufflers would fit a 94 zx9r ? forgive me if it’s a stupid question if its only a matter of bolting to the frame that’s not an issue also how much for any of those mufflers your selling
The mufflers might fit other mid-pipes, but the headers WILL NOT. Unfortunatelly I sell all my exhausts as a whole system so I can tell you IT WON't FIT...Thanks for your question... and sorry it didn't work out for you.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Akrapovic system & pc3 & bmc racing air filters

This system will fit any ZX12R from 2000 through 2003.

I have a SPOTLESS Akrapovic system: Akrapovic header, Akrapovic mid-pipe, Akrapovic muffler, its pc3 and its BMC Racing filters. This set has been put together by a professional tuning shop (Livengood Motorsports of Loganville GA.), and you're not going to need any mapping at all on this baby.
I know it's not cheap but Akrapovic systems are rare and far apart for this particular bike. First guy who brings $ 1,150.00 gets it shipped to their front door - everything you see in the bellow picture (in the lower 48 states - and for overseas postage add another $ 50.00).

Don't let this one slip away guys....the whole system weighs 8 lbs!!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.