Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at Huggers for my 2k ZX6R and I was wondering if you guys have had any experience with the fiberglass ones. I was looking on E-bay and I can get a fiberglass one for like $105 painted or I can get a Plastic one for like $144.95 plus I have to paint it. I already plan on painting my tail section and a under tail so paint wont be a huge deal but I am still not sure it’s worth it. What do you guys think??

·
Registered
462 Posts
I've heard fiberglass can crack, which makes sense, have you ever played with the stuff? I know though that I bought Sharkskinz race fairings for my bike and they were badass. They survived so many crashes without "cracking". From my experience I would say to buy a well made fiberglass product and seal it well. I'm not sure if it's possible but some kind of padding would probably protect it in the likely event of a rock hitting it. Look around at reviews man, that always helps me make decisions, search the products your looking at before spending green on them. Looks like your going in the right direction asking around on forums, surely someone will have experience with the exact products your looking at. Any specific brand on Ebay? That would help.

·
Registered
123 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts