Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined this forum and I'm learning a lot about my new ZX-14. I have owned many bikes but none quite like this one. It is the perfect balance of performance and comfort IMO. This thing is pure riding enjoyment. I'm from Oklahoma city and ride with a club called Speed-Tribe.com, most all of the bikes here are sport bikes 1000cc or less. Since I am only one of a few people the have a ZX-14 I am hoping to learn more about it here. :crazyloco Al..

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i dont have one, but welcome, i have ridden one, very nice

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
:crazyloco Nice choice in bikes you'll really like it. :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love my black one. I believe that they are faster than the red ones.
:nana
Well we will see... Friday we are all going to Thunder Valley (1/4 drags) to put down some rubber. We will have a red, black, and blue one there, lol.. I will post up times. My best time so far is a 10.20 with a 1.6 60', that was on a GSXR1000 with a slip-on, TRE, and a Power commander. I am looking to get into the 9's on a stock 14 :devil ..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I didn't get to run the red one but the black bike ran low 10's all night. My best run was a 10.29, 1.7 60'. That is on a bone stock bike. But not for long,
I have a power commander on order so I can remap it after removing the secondaries, and later I will add a Ignition Module when available. Don't get me wrong, I'm not big into drag racing, I just cant stand that hesitation when you accelerate and have to wait for the power to come on. I know a lot of people that are very happy with a stock bike and are probably shaking their heads reading this, I don't know. Anyway, I am very happy with the ZX-14

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts