Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Maybe carry two small wedge shaped pieces to stick under the tires, on the side opposite the kickstand. This may give the bike a little more stability against the wind. Here's a crude paint illustration:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Maybe carry two small wedge shaped pieces to stick under the tires, on the side opposite the kickstand. This may give the bike a little more stability against the wind. Here's a crude paint illustration:

I really like this idea! thanks tmccan!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i strapped my kickstand to my engine guard so it cant be retracted, parked my truck as close as i could and strapped the bike to it

·
Registered
18 Posts
This happened to my bike a few weeks ago.. hectic winds. Bike went over into a car.

Frantically trying to pick the bike up after it got wedged into a car's door/fender panel..
Snapped my mirror like a twig..broke my nose fairing/front cowel.. lots of damage to the car..

This nice dude came out of the office to help me.. luckily he was a biker and VERY VERY cool about the whole thing..

He also turned out to be the new client I was there to meet up with for the 1st time.. great first impression to make 🙄

He was so chilled and told me not to stress about the damage as he had to put in an insurance claim for some minor damage his wife did.luck....ky.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts