Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know about you lot but personally i like to keep my bike blinging, for heavy rain inflicted dirt and grime i use a dab of fairy and warm water, but for summer splatted greenflies and such i just give the whole bike a quick once over with glass cleaner and a lint free cloth, sometimes the wifes thong!

what about you lot? what do you use to bling your ting?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I really like pro honda polish, I use it on everything, I havent found anything that works better yet. bugs wipe right off which is nice

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Can't beat HondaPro in the spray can! BTW watch out with the window cleaner....the ammonia in it is often deadly to the windscreen and will take off any wax you may have put on the bike.....and spray-on furniture polish, like Pledge, attracts bees!

DW

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Was using Plexis for a bit... but now the big rage up here is iPone (sp) cleaner. Same price as Plexis but almost twice the size of can.

Problem is that everyone is using it... and dealers are out of it by the time you get to them, so you have to wait.

Guys are seriously snapping up cases of them at a time like they're going to be discontinued like the "Today Sponge" (*seinfeld reference for those wondering)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I used honda pro and plexus and the honda is much better cleaner than plexus ....honda pro cleaner cleans everything.. and plexus when u spray the bottom black part turns kinda cloudy white...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Stay away from Windex like said earlier it has Amonia D.
I wash mine throughly about once a month,apply some Pledge and ride off into the sunset.
For spot cleaning I use Sparkle glass cleaner it's purple in content,much like Windex but no amonia.I use Sparkle on the helmet and sunglasses.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice will ease off on the amonia!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
s100 and plexus.... the thong thing how does that work? and do you have any spare because my wife don't wear them. help a brother out :afro ..........

tried using them whilst she was still in em but she wasn't having it, will pop a few in the post for ya!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts