Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

How much $ did you pay for your 2007 new ZX6R?

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  07ZXRider 
#1 ·
What is the best price for a new 2007 ZX6R (I am in Florida)? How much did you pay it, or for how much can you take that baby home from the dealer lot? (I want one so bad). Is MSRP $8.999 the current price is it sold for?

#3 ·
i found one for 7500 from a dealer on ebay. I hope to may shave a little off because he will save ebay fees. I hope to get something throw in to seal the deal

BTW im getting black too its such a nice looking bike

#8 ·
the best deal you can get on 599cc 2007 ZX-6R in the UK is 5999 with 0% finance for 3 years, if it's cheaper than that in the UK, then the small add on costs, registration, delivery fees take it to the same price, if not MORE..

that converted to USD using xe.com is...

5,999.00 GBP = 12,307.06 USD

tooooo expensive compared to US pricing... dammit !!!!!

but in the UK for that kind of bike, and for NEW, it is still a good deal.... only reason the USD seems cheap, is cos the GBP is strong against USD at the moment....

#10 ·
I really wish we had US insurers too, in another post, they are on about age of people riding, and 2 poeple on there are 17 years old... how the hell did they get insured!!!!!!!!!!!!! if they are insured that is!!!

at 17 you cannot ride a big bike in the UK anyway... even if you take the Direct Access Course you are limited to... I think it was 33bhp... which is a skateboard with an engine I think.... :evil

I think we should move to the land of Bush... I am sure as he is the president... he will keep fuel prices low, and feck the greenhouse gases!!!

#13 ·
the 2007 ninjaZX6 goes for $12,000..[canadian] with dealer prep,taxes,gst pst,would be about $13,500..other than DENMARK and MALAYSIA and ICELAND our prices suck...:rant thats the reason i had to get a 2004 ZZR-i didnt have to refinance my mortgage /make my wife do tricks to get a newer ZX... :rofl the only thing i have to keep in mind though, is that all my money goes to taxes and i cant afford the latest toys but i have free health care and i dont have to worry if the guy next door will shoot me..and i dont live in a country that all the world hates..:eek:hno hey just kidding my fellow AMERICANS...:lol

#16 ·
about the gas prices in the US, I have been over to the states a few times in the past, I thought then... freaking hell what are these people paying for fuel???, compared to the UK... it's cheap... but like anything like this, you cant simply look at the conversion rate, they are different economies etc..

as tmonkey said, 94p a litre, if you are lucky.... I drove up to scotland recently (in my car, didn't have the zx, even though it would not have been practical to take it), the fuel prices there were between 99p and 1.05p !!!! damn !!!!

94p a litre x 4.55 = 4.27 GBP per gallon = 8.66 USD per gallon

#19 ·
im in huddersfield in yorkshire , U.K. they were listed at my local dealer for £7,200. saw a few in bike trader for £6,500. but then i saw an ad for a place down in Essex - £5,800!!! with tax on top, and delivery charge ( £150 ) coz its about a 4 hour drive , it came to £6,040 ! couldn't believe my luck!!

#21 ·
Out here in western Oklahoma, bought mine for $8500 with a Two Brothers Racing carbon fiber slip on pipe w/ fender eliminator.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.