Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best price for a new 2007 ZX6R (I am in Florida)? How much did you pay it, or for how much can you take that baby home from the dealer lot? (I want one so bad). Is MSRP $8.999 the current price is it sold for?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just bought mine yesterday and got it for $7350 out the door.Couldn't be happier!!This thing is awesome!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
i found one for 7500 from a dealer on ebay. I hope to may shave a little off because he will save ebay fees. I hope to get something throw in to seal the deal

BTW im getting black too its such a nice looking bike

·
Registered
25 Posts
the best deal you can get on 599cc 2007 ZX-6R in the UK is 5999 with 0% finance for 3 years, if it's cheaper than that in the UK, then the small add on costs, registration, delivery fees take it to the same price, if not MORE..

that converted to USD using xe.com is...

5,999.00 GBP = 12,307.06 USD

tooooo expensive compared to US pricing... dammit !!!!!

but in the UK for that kind of bike, and for NEW, it is still a good deal.... only reason the USD seems cheap, is cos the GBP is strong against USD at the moment....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got mine for what Growler said - £5999 plus OTR, alarm and Datatag making £6499.

Really wish we had US prices :rant

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got mine for what Growler said - £5999 plus OTR, alarm and Datatag making £6499.

Really wish we had US prices :rant
I really wish we had US insurers too, in another post, they are on about age of people riding, and 2 poeple on there are 17 years old... how the hell did they get insured!!!!!!!!!!!!! if they are insured that is!!!

at 17 you cannot ride a big bike in the UK anyway... even if you take the Direct Access Course you are limited to... I think it was 33bhp... which is a skateboard with an engine I think.... :evil

I think we should move to the land of Bush... I am sure as he is the president... he will keep fuel prices low, and feck the greenhouse gases!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah really wish to have US price ...

Either UK or US ..still better price compare to Malaysia ...the goverment tax is damm expensive!

Can get two bike if US price

·
Registered
151 Posts
I really wish we had US insurers too, in another post, they are on about age of people riding, and 2 poeple on there are 17 years old... how the hell did they get insured!!!!!!!!!!!!! if they are insured that is!!!

at 17 you cannot ride a big bike in the UK anyway... even if you take the Direct Access Course you are limited to... I think it was 33bhp... which is a skateboard with an engine I think.... :evil

I think we should move to the land of Bush... I am sure as he is the president... he will keep fuel prices low, and feck the greenhouse gases!!!
It's because the US Dollar ain't worth scheisse anywhere but the US. I'm in Denmark right now and after going through the conversion, a frickin Coke is about $4 US. A pint of Beer is about $10. But to the locals, that's nothing. They get paid enough to afford it.

And 17 y.o Kids are the ones who die on motorcycles. Believe me, if they can afford their insurance, they're selling drugs. Teenage motorcycle insurance is retarded high. Stupid parents.

And who the hell says Bush is keeping the price of gas down? He probably makes money on it.

If you envy the US. Work hard in Europe, fly to the US, buy a bike, and ship it back to Europe. Except for the shit weather here lately. You guys got it made. And there's no Housewives with screaming kids on the cell-phone driving Suburbans. Trust me, stay in Europe, you'll live longer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
the 2007 ninjaZX6 goes for $12,000..[canadian] with dealer prep,taxes,gst pst,would be about $13,500..other than DENMARK and MALAYSIA and ICELAND our prices suck...:rant thats the reason i had to get a 2004 ZZR-i didnt have to refinance my mortgage /make my wife do tricks to get a newer ZX... :rofl the only thing i have to keep in mind though, is that all my money goes to taxes and i cant afford the latest toys but i have free health care and i dont have to worry if the guy next door will shoot me..and i dont live in a country that all the world hates..:eek:hno hey just kidding my fellow AMERICANS...:lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you envy the US. Work hard in Europe, fly to the US, buy a bike, and ship it back to Europe. Except for the shit weather here lately. You guys got it made. And there's no Housewives with screaming kids on the cell-phone driving Suburbans. Trust me, stay in Europe, you'll live longer.
Not quite as simple as that Saint. Unfortunately import taxes and all the other shit which goes with getting the bike into the country and registered doesn't make it worth the effort.

I'd rather be in Europe than the US but would prefer to be elsewhere in Europe than the UK. The UK is a rip-off place to live - real estate, petrol (94pence+/ltr), electrical goods, taxes - everything is over priced. I could buy a Triumph cheaper in the States and they're only made 10 miles away from me!

The UK is also a nanny state with everything over legistated and we are getting more mums in Suburbans on our roads everyday. Still rather be here than the US but there's not much in it believe me.

·
Registered
275 Posts
i just picked mine up today

$7150 plus $200 delivery $150 some other fee plus taxes and registration ~$8000

its a black 07 zx-6r

·
Registered
25 Posts
about the gas prices in the US, I have been over to the states a few times in the past, I thought then... freaking hell what are these people paying for fuel???, compared to the UK... it's cheap... but like anything like this, you cant simply look at the conversion rate, they are different economies etc..

as tmonkey said, 94p a litre, if you are lucky.... I drove up to scotland recently (in my car, didn't have the zx, even though it would not have been practical to take it), the fuel prices there were between 99p and 1.05p !!!! damn !!!!

94p a litre x 4.55 = 4.27 GBP per gallon = 8.66 USD per gallon

·
Registered
275 Posts
about the gas prices in the US, I have been over to the states a few times in the past, I thought then... freaking hell what are these people paying for fuel???, compared to the UK... it's cheap... but like anything like this, you cant simply look at the conversion rate, they are different economies etc..

as tmonkey said, 94p a litre, if you are lucky.... I drove up to scotland recently (in my car, didn't have the zx, even though it would not have been practical to take it), the fuel prices there were between 99p and 1.05p !!!! damn !!!!

94p a litre x 4.55 = 4.27 GBP per gallon = 8.66 USD per gallon
$8 a gallon !?!??!?! i guess we should stop complaining about paying $3 for premium

·
Registered
11 Posts
im in huddersfield in yorkshire , U.K. they were listed at my local dealer for £7,200. saw a few in bike trader for £6,500. but then i saw an ad for a place down in Essex - £5,800!!! with tax on top, and delivery charge ( £150 ) coz its about a 4 hour drive , it came to £6,040 ! couldn't believe my luck!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts