Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
OUCH! can't see there being much skin left on either of them after that...what a squid:angry That wipe out has "break up" written all over it...with blood

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
About 3 weeks in bed....... twit

·
Registered
649 Posts
FOOLS!!!!!!!! The both of them!!!!! I would love to see the next couple of frames........:clap

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hmmm,,, and she's wearing sandles too! That's definately going to leave a mark.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
FOOLS!!!!!!!! The both of them!!!!! I would love to see the next couple of frames........:clap
Ewwwww ..... no thanks

look at her bag ... see how it has slipped to the left, I bet the bag changed the CG and upset the front

·
Registered
61 Posts
Don't get me started on that shit man. Come to Florida, you'll hate people on bikes down here. Seriously. Like today, coming home from work. I see this couple all the time. They hang out at the beach. Blue Hayabusa, Yoshi exhaust, blue see through windscreen. THE GUY IS WEARING SHORTS AND SANDLES AND THE CHICK IS WEARING A BIKINI AND SANDLES. NO FUCKING HELMET, NO FUCKING JACKET. I shudder everytime I see them riding around. I'm in full gear, jeans, jacket, helmet, gloves, and a backpack, cause I don't like stuff in the trunk.

I'm scared for them, cause if he turns, and an ant farts. That will not be a nice sight to see. Concrete is not forgiving at all.

·
Registered
29 Posts
and an ant farts.

:rotflmao probably a little immature but thats funny.
went i rented bikes in panama i liked to ride on front beach road without a helment, but thats only under 35mph. honestly didnt really like it then either. a busa with clothes like that, only takes time before it will happen.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I Would Like To Know?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Look at the front wheel. He's already lost the front wheel and down they go. They survived but hella road rash. Scarred for life. :scared

·
Registered
33 Posts
that shit seriously pisses me off when I see stupid ass people like that. Wearing full gear may be hot as hell in the summer, but I'd rather be sweatin my ass off than scraping my skin off.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts