Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the insurance? Any trouble getting coverage? Is it running more than previous bikes? All I carried was liability cause my bikes are older and not worth much. Any prices / opinions on companies?

·
Registered
98 Posts
the insurance? Any trouble getting coverage? Is it running more than previous bikes? All I carried was liability cause my bikes are older and not worth much. Any prices / opinions on companies?
I had full coverage on my 2007 Kawasaki Nomad with Geico and the premium was ~$340. and I got a quote for the same coverage on the C-14 and was told a shade over $400..........in the meantime, I took the motorcycle safety foundation course and that will bring that rate down by 10% so not much more. Geico's rate was cheaper than Progressive by a good bit.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I had full coverage on my 2007 Kawasaki Nomad with Geico and the premium was ~$340. and I got a quote for the same coverage on the C-14 and was told a shade over $400..........in the meantime, I took the motorcycle safety foundation course and that will bring that rate down by 10% so not much more. Geico's rate was cheaper than Progressive by a good bit.
Is that per year or month? ($340)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Progressive & Geico are close, 350-375, State Farm was 700. Waiting for Dairyland. It's gonna come down to reputation, so, lets hear the good, bad & the ugly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts