"Go-Steelers"

·
Registered
438 Posts
I dont know which was funnier, what matt said or seths reply. :crazyloco

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
wow, ROTFLMAO, calm down mang, dont be another internet tough guy. Its just the internet

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry about the outlash:cussing ,Im just tired of idiots that have nothing better to do than try and pick on people cuz they're bored or have a really small penis:rolleyes .Im no internet tough guy I just don't like uncalled for disrespect.:angry

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm with Marco. Enjoy life and spread a little happiness each day. Makes you feel so much better when you run into fuel limit at 186 mph!

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

oh and, Nice bike, what kinda camera u using? pics give it that.... "vintage" look.
Funny you ask that.Its actually just a crappy disposible camera.The sun was to the left of the camera and because the angle vs the light it came out like that.

·
Registered
432 Posts
No need for an apology Seth..I wasn't offended since it wasn't directed in my direction:smile . I just thought your retort was a trifle over the top that's all...

Hey, it's long passed now anyway.. enjoy your day.

·
Registered
81 Posts
seth. actually man. The original comment was funny. I think the guy was trying to be funny. Just rying to rib you a bit. I laughed my ass off when I read it. This internet thing is for fun mainly. Some people will say shit that may offend you. So what. You are here asking for an opinion, are you not?
ANyway, your reply was classic.
That phrase should be on a t-shirt.........."I'm hump your girl!"
-Tampa,Fl-Frank

1 - 20 of 29 Posts