Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
that is cool as hell. i think that is as cool as the Akrapovic Exhaust. i want one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought one, sent it back because it got too hot. They told me that they are doing more research on it. The pipes were different lengths and not squared. It burnt the undertail in less that 30 miles. Funny though I chose that exhaust because i had a cargo net catch on fire from the undertail exhaust. So my bike is still not working and no exhaust yet. Haven't figered out how to send pics yet but will once I do

·
Banned
10 Posts
Hotbodies Racing is finishing up re-designing the tubing because of it getting too hot and should be done by end of May. I am a dealer and can work a deal for anyone interested.

·
Registered
130 Posts
ZXJosh said:
Hotbodies Racing is finishing up re-designing the tubing because of it getting too hot and should be done by end of May. I am a dealer and can work a deal for anyone interested.
if they can make one for my zx7r i would be interested on this setup.

·
Banned
10 Posts
hate to say it but I doubt it for the ZX7 since they are not in production anymore.

maybe a different aftermarket exhaust manufacturer would have some thing, not sure.

·
Registered
130 Posts
ZXJosh said:
hate to say it but I doubt it for the ZX7 since they are not in production anymore.

maybe a different aftermarket exhaust manufacturer would have some thing, not sure.
i see i see. if you have some pull overthere let them know hehe. i am really loving that look and the style!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I say just heatwrap your chit. Maybe its just me, but that sounds like it would solve the main prob. I know of a guy on kawiforums who was the first I know of w/ this exhaust, and has been really happy with it for over a year anyways.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I sugested header wrap to hotbodies. The said that they are testing it I also gave them this web site which has all kinds of heat retardent accesories. www.thermotec.com I was going to wrap it myself but had to send the pipes back because they were uneven lengths and not squared. I also might make it a full shot. Oh I also meant that its an exchange

·
Registered
604 Posts
Wow.....i never seen anyone on a forum, anywhere from Africa, that's cool though......i bet you can ship it over there, but it'll cost u some $$$!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts