Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
A lot of us have them, they look, work, and seem to fit like pazzos. Mine went directly in. I thought I had a problem, but it turned out I was wrong. They work fine with zero modifications.

In fact, there was a big debate as to the possibility that pazzo orders those levers in bulk from the same supplier, then charge you 6 times as much and thats how they can afford a lifetime warranty on them.

I happen to know a guy with a set of real ones (he got them cheap), and other than length (he has shorties) and the stamped on pazzo logo, they are 100% identical. Even the tool marks are the same.

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
I just put a set on my bike, fit and work great. I'm happy with them :thumbup

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome! im glad theyre not junk. ive ordered a set of the shorties in silver with the red adjusters for my 9r...and a set of shorties in orange with black adjusters for my wifes Z1000. thanks guys!!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I have em. Black shorty on my 2011 zx6r. They're identical to my buddy's Pazzos besides the logo. An I mean identical. Machine marks, placement, everything. Granted every case is different, but I think it's money well spent.

Just for the record, I had red CRGs on my bike before these ones, I only changed them cause I wanted black instead and I'm sure glad I didn't go spend another 200 for the same quality stuff.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hope ya enjoy! IMO I like mine better. I'm not a huge fan of advertising for ppl when I buy their parts so I like the stuff that doesn't have their name stamped all over it. So items that have same quality cheaper price and no names are awesome!

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
i'll let you know when i get mine. just as a heads up, they seem to get held in customs for a couple weeks

·
Registered
279 Posts
In fact, there was a big debate as to the possibility that pazzo orders those levers in bulk from the same supplier, then charge you 6 times as much and thats how they can afford a lifetime warranty on them.

FWIW, here's the email I received from Pazzo after asking them point-blank about the China issue:

Hello Steve,

I can assure you that everything is machined here in house in Langley,B.C. Canada. Nothing is outsourced.

We only use metal made in North America. (we actually pay more for it)

The custom springs we use are made by a local company here as well and the hardware(bolts, nuts + washers) all comes straight from Germany.

Regards
Jamie

·
Administrator
58,569 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
phuking amazing how you found that out.
maybe if you followed the forums better you wouldn't make such dummass remarks before inserting foot.
WTF is your deal, "Forum Leader"? :headscratch

I posted the email here for those that might be curious. A little bit of scrolling up on your part would show at least one post in this thread questioning the origin of Pazzo levers, so apparently there is still some doubt out there.

The "You suck at the internets" post was made in jest, hardly uncommon here, but I did follow-up with Pazzo as the wording on their website is oddly ambiguous. I received the response within hours, but decided not to shit any more on Squidge's build thread. This seemed like a more appropriate place for that info, but being a "dummass", perhaps I was wrong. :smile

1 - 11 of 11 Posts