Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a while ago i talked about a fender eliminator that i made by using the stock license braket and two strips of aluminum to lift the plate up so the tire won't hit it ............... here s some pix

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i m workin on the lights.
i m prolly just gonna buy an LED light and put it behind the exhaust flashing down on the plate.

and about the angle: i was thinkin bout that too , is it too far? , but i noticed that if it s not like that it will hit the tire.
but we ll c.......once i m done rebuilding it and it s down on two tires i ll make final adjustments

·
Registered
150 Posts
nice, heres where i did mine.

and to the angle and light comments, I said fuck mine cause I dont want anyone to see my plate anyways(the light bar is my color changing LEDs, not a plate light). im not worried about it. iv been pulled once with the plate that way and the cop never mentioned that he had a problem with it. when in a car behind me you cant read the plate at all, you have to crouch down behind or next to my bike to read it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
there are these awesome bolts that you can get from ratedr.com they have led's built into them i just got some and im absolutely wrapped with them

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I don't know about NY, but here in So Fla cops do pay attention to tag position.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts