Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I'm not finished getting her fastened back up but I do have a teaser pic. The only downside is one of my hid bulbs will not ignite and I've got to rma hopefully just the bulb. I hope my fiance doesn't notice the nice chair is out in the garage.

Anyway onto the pics!!!! :clap Sorry they are blurry but you get the idea.

Stock lights

1 Stock 1 HID

different angle

·
Registered
228 Posts
Amazing difference, how difficult was it to find the space for the extra hardware required, did you take photos of the process?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Space isn't an issue at all.

I have pictures of the process that will get posted soon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Your a true gent, hope your replacement bulb comes through swiftly, but on a bright note (bright note hehe) it showed up the difference between stock and HID in a way that can't be denied.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I think we will be pulled over by the cops in the UK if we drove down the road with those babies........:crazyloco

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nah they wont pull us over, they'll be too busy trying to get their car out of the hedge cause we blinded them.:evil

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was a kit. I'm waiting for a replacement bulb and then I can get pics with both lights.

It's a bixenon hid (hi/low) and I think the high beam is beyond overkill.

I'm at the dealer now waiting on them to patch my tire.

·
Registered
228 Posts
"I'm at the dealer now waiting on them to patch my tire." Don't tell me the light burnt a hole right through!

Believe it or not still not had a chance to check out the lights in the dark yet, but when I do if i'm not happy I can see me doing something similar to wii.

·
Registered
228 Posts
hehe, well thats ok then, sort of. Now all you need to add to the superb lighting is a forward facing metal detector and you've got it sorted:nana :rotflmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts