Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

hid conversion so far

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Madskillz 
#1 · (Edited)
I just today put a PIAA LED in my front park light and 6000k HID's in place of my headlights and I am very happy with them, I'll try by best to explain how I did these lights and if you have any questions just message me. My next project will be my black out kit plug and play installation, I will actually be selling those soon as my first big production.

I started by simply taking the plastic off above the headlights which is only held on with one bolt and snap in plugs. then after that it was very simple, I ordered the euro fx HID conversion kit fitted for the 08 zx6r off of their ebay store. the lights and harnesses were already fit for my bike when they arrived and just simply was able to plug them into the headlight harnesses, also the bulbs were an exact fit. so basically all I had to do was hide all the extra wire and replace the 10a fuse with a 20a just for the headlight start up but after the start up they only use 35w and 6a I think, plus I was putting the entire low and high beam load on just to make sure there were no accidental fuse blows.

HERE IS A PIC OF THE STOCK PARK BULB

PIC OF THE PIAA LED PARK BULB

COMPARISON OF HALOGEN AND HID

HID DIMS

HID HIGH BEAM

AGAIN HALOGEN AND HID COMPARISON

BOTH HID'S COMPLETE

See less See more
#2 ·
where are the pics. :tard

#4 ·
Damn those are not bad at all! How much for the whole set up?

#6 ·
lol yea i was thinking the same thing too.. looks like u cleared out the living room just to work on the bike!:crazyloco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.